**Our registration system is not working correctly at the moment. You may submit your abstract and register next week
- You must be registered to attend the meeting to submit an Abstract
- Deadline to submit October 29th, 2021
- Decisions by November 5th, 2021
IWH Online Abstract Submission
The organizers of Innovations in Wound Healing Symposium (IWH) welcome abstracts for poster submissions. Posters that address the biology, management and treatment of both impaired and fibrotic wound healing - including new potential therapeutic strategies - will be considered. Abstracts from both academia and industry are welcome.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee, who will select the five most interesting abstracts for oral presentation during the IWH Symposium. Authors whose abstracts are chosen for oral presentation will also be listed as faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses remain the responsibility of the faculty member and will not be covered by the Symposium.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the symposium in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by October 29th, 2021.
Authors that are chosen to presents posters will be notified via email by November 5th, 2021. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words.
- Title should be short, specific and without acronyms
- Primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- You must specify preferred format for presentation (Oral, poster, etc)
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated. Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each.
- No edits will be accepted after submission.
- You may submit more than one abstract