You must be registered to attend the meeting to submit an Abstract (in-person or virtual)
- Deadline to submit October 29th, 2022
- Decisions by November 5th, 2022
- Abstract/Poster presentations will be electronic this year to accommodate virtual poster presenters and virtual attendees
IWH Online Abstract Submission
The organizers of Innovations in Wound Healing Symposium (IWH) welcome abstracts for poster submissions. Posters that address the biology, management and treatment of both impaired and fibrotic wound healing - including new potential therapeutic strategies - will be considered. Abstracts from both academia and industry are welcome.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee, who will select the five most interesting abstracts for oral presentation during the IWH Symposium. Authors whose abstracts are chosen for oral presentation will also be listed as faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses remain the responsibility of the faculty member and will not be covered by the Symposium.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the symposium in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by October 29th, 2022.
Authors that are chosen to presents posters will be notified via email by November 5th, 2022. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words.
- Title should be short, specific and without acronyms
- Primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- You must specify preferred format for presentation (Oral, poster, etc)
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated. Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each.
- No edits will be accepted after submission.
- You may submit more than one abstract
This year Innovations in Wound Healing has elected to utilize an online electronic poster service that will enable poster presenters and virtual attendees to participate remotely.
Explore the poster presentations on large format screens or online from your computer phone or tablet for virtual attendees. Search and scroll through the Gallery screens to find the research that interests you. Tap to open up content boxes to read more. Click through images, tables and diagrams to study them in full-size detail on the screens. Tap to play videos, slide shows, and audio files. Connect to dynamic datasets and background content on external websites. Send an email or a text message to the author. Registrants of the IWH 2021 meeting can even continue to explore their interests online after the event has ended.
The process for Poster Presenters:
- Submit your abstract for consideration
- The Selection Committee reviews and accepts your poster
- The electronic poster login and design information will be sent to you.
- You will have approximately 3-4 weeks to build your poster in our online system.
- You will bear no cost of creating and printing a physical poster
- You can edit your poster anytime until the day of the Poster Session
- You can recored video / audio to narrate your poster
- The gallery of posters will be available online to Attendees only and password protected for protection of your research.
- Works for in-person and Virtual Poster Presenters
- Awards will be selected among on-site poster presenters only