- Deadline to submit has been extended until November 8th, 2023
- Decisions by November 10th, 2023
- Abstract/Poster presentations will be physical posters
IWH Online Abstract Submission
The organizers of Innovations in Wound Healing Symposium (IWH) welcome abstracts for poster submissions. Posters that address the biology, management and treatment of both impaired and fibrotic wound healing - including new potential therapeutic strategies - will be considered. Abstracts from both academia and industry are welcome.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee, who will select the five most interesting abstracts for oral presentation during the IWH Symposium. Authors whose abstracts are chosen for oral presentation will also be listed as faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses remain the responsibility of the faculty member and will not be covered by the Symposium.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the symposium in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by November 8th, 2023.
Authors that are chosen to presents posters will be notified via email by November 10th, 2023. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words.
- Title should be short, specific and without acronyms
- Primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- You must specify preferred format for presentation (Oral, poster, etc)
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated. Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each.
- No edits will be accepted after submission.
- You may submit more than one abstract
This year Innovations in Wound Healing has elected to utilize physical posters.
During the meeting -- Explore the posters on large poster boards in our Poster Hall. Participate in the poster presentation reception and look for 5 selected posters to be presented during the scientific sessions.
The process for Poster Presenters:
- Submit your abstract for consideration
- The Selection Committee reviews and accepts your poster
- Create your poster and print a 4x8 sized poster.
- You will have approximately 3 weeks to create your poster.
- You bear cost of creating / printing and bringing a physical poster to the meeting
- The gallery of posters will be available in-person Attendees only and only during the meeting
- Awards will be selected among on-site poster presenters only